In response to growing public-health concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share what our companies are doing to prioritize the health and wellness of the people we serve, our staff and the community.
We are following the guidelines defined by the Minnesota Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. In addition, we’ve been reviewing information issued by other organizations, including Johns Hopkins, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), OSHA and the American Red Cross. Our activities include:
- We are refining our emergency response plans and modifying them as the need arises. We are approaching this as flexibly and conscientiously as possible to ensure the maximum protection and support for the people who are our stakeholders. We believe we all have an obligation to each other to engage in best practices for health and hygiene.
- The Officers and senior management staff are meeting regularly to update our plans, policies and practices as new information becomes available, and to continue learning as much as we can in order to make informed decisions.
- We have increased our cleaning protocols using products such as Purell and alcohol sanitizing sprays, which have been found to be effective against viruses such as coronavirus.
- We are implementing a policy with our staff to limit group sizes to 10 or less.
- We are asking employees who are showing symptoms to stay home and call their health care professional.
- We are providing hygiene education to our staff, the people we serve and our stakeholders throughout our businesses and on social media for greater community education.
We will continue to modify our policies and practices as the situation warrants. Please use the following link to address questions you may have of the organization. We will answer your questions directly.
Wishing you all well!